The Productivity Pro
Fee ranges between: $12,001 - $17,500
The fee range listed in is USD, represents the price for a keynote presentation in the person's home nation, and does not include travel and lodging. We strive to keep this information up to date, though price changes are often sudden and occasionally significant. Several other factors can impact fees and costs: location, length of presentation, audio/visual requirements and the cost of providing them on-site and currency fluctuation. The exact cost for a particular speaker for your situation is readily available from one of our associates.
- Specializes in: Balance Life/Work, Execution, Presentation Skills, Sales Skills, Stress Management, Time Management/Productivity
- Travels From: Colorado
Award-winning keynote speaker and bestselling author of seven books, Laura Stack is a noted expert in employee and team productivity. She is best known by her moniker, “The Productivity Pro®.” Her engaging personality, combined with nearly 25 years of experience helping organizations achieve RESULTS, have made her one of the most sought-after experts and keynote speakers in her field. Funny, engaging, and full of real-life strategies that work, Laura will change mindsets and attitudes—so your team can maximize its productivity, increase market share, strengthen performance, increase sales, and get the job done right!
What makes her unique? Laura is the President and CEO of The Productivity Pro, Inc., a boutique consulting firm helping leaders increase workplace performance in high-stress environments. Her latest book, Doing the Right Things Right: How the Effective Executive Spends Time (Berrett-Koehler), hits bookstores in January 2016. Stack is a past president of the National Speakers Association and is a member of its prestigious CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, which has fewer than 175 members worldwide. She is a high-content Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), who educates, entertains, and motivates professionals to deliver bottom-line results.
Laura has been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, and Forbes magazine and has been a spokesperson for Microsoft, Dannon, belVita, 3M, Skillsoft, Office Depot, Day-Timer, Fellowes, and Xerox. Her client list includes top Fortune 500 companies, including Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Aramark, Bank of America, GM, Wells Fargo, and Time Warner, plus government agencies such the United States Air Force Academy, the Census Bureau, the U.S. Senate, and even the IRS. Her books have been published and translated in over 20 countries. And her audiences? Love her as much for her energy as they do the solutions she presents.
On stage, Laura is a powerhouse of ideas, and more importantly, ACTION. She’s just what you need to accelerate your team’s productivity and propel your organization to all new levels!
Doing the Right Things Right: How the Effective Executive Spends Time
As an MBA student, Laura Stack was inspired by Peter Drucker's classic 1969 book The Effective Executive. But a lot has changed since it was written. And while Drucker's advice on what to do remains brilliant, he didn't give much detail on the how. This keynote detailing how today's leaders and managers can obtain profitable, productive results with their time by managing the intersection of two critical values: effectiveness and efficiency.
Effectiveness, Stack says, is identifying and achieving the best objectives for your organization—doing the right things. Efficiency is accomplishing them with the least amount of time, effort, and cost—doing things right. If you're not clear on both, you're wasting your time. As Drucker put it, "There is nothing so useless as doing
Stack identifies twelve practices that will enable leaders to be effective and efficient, grouped into three areas where they spend their time, called 3T Leadership: THINK (Business), TEAM (Employees), and TACTICS (Self). For each practice, Stack offers advice from her 25 years in the trenches, working with thousands of leaders globally. You'll receive scores of new ideas on how you, your team, and your organization can boost productivity
SUPERCOMPETENT®: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best
In this presentation, emerging leaders, high potentials, and new leaders will learn how to achieve peak performance in the workplace. In this competitive economy, just being able to do your job is no longer enough. Competence is expected; you've got to be SuperCompetent to get an edge. SuperCompetent will give you proven methods to reach your maximum potential and achieve breakthrough results.
You'll get to your productive best by mastering Six Keys to peak performance:
1. Activity: the value and importance you place on your work
2. Availability: the mastery over your schedule
3. Attention: the capacity to focus intently and concentrate on tasks
4. Accessibility: the ability to organize the inputs and outputs in your life
5. Accountability: the extent to which you take personal responsibility for your actions and outcomes
6. Attitude: your motivation, drive, and pro-activeness
The Seven Daily Habits of Highly Profitable Salespeople: How the Effective Salesperson Spends Time
What separates an average salesperson from a high-performing salesperson? They spend more time on activities that produce sales and less time on those that don't. Simple concept? Yes, but difficult to implement in reality, because most traditional sales training doesn't focus on productivity, and "old school" time management techniques have little application for the salesperson. In this session, you'll learn "real world" methods to manage your day.
The Seven Daily Habits:
1. Do more of the activities that drive sales (actively selling, prospecting or closing sales).
2. Do fewer non-income producing activities (delegate, automate, reduce).
3. Integrate their various tools seamlessly (sync your in-house CRM, email, handheld, tablet, laptop).
4. Automate administrative activities (manual processing, filing, moving).
5. Maintain flawless organization systems (effective time, email, and information management).
6. Follow-up with impeccable accuracy and predictability (workflow systems that track open loops and pending items).
7. Work efficiently from anywhere (road warriors, mobile office, down time usage).
What To Do When There's Too Much To Do: Reduce Tasks, Increase Results and Save 90 Minutes a Day
Look at your to-do list. It's ridiculous. You can't get all that done. As a skeptical audience member once told author Laura Stack before a presentation, "I don't want to hear a productivity consultant telling me to do more with less. I want to do less and achieve more." That's exactly what Laura offers in this presentation.
You're never going to save time and increase efficiency by adding more to your bloated list. You need a comprehensive approach that will enable you to organize your life around the tasks that really matter and let go of the ones that doesn't. Stack's innovative, six step Productivity Workflow Formula (PWF) allows you to spend less time and achieve greater results than you ever thought possible. By following her logical and intuitive process, you can wrestle your schedule into submission.
Laura shows how to separate the productive wheat from the nonproductive chaff—to hone in on the high-value tasks, protect the time to do them, and focus on their execution. You'll learn how to scale back—reduce, reduce, reduce is her mantra. You'll find dozens of ways to shrink your to-do list, calendar commitments, distractions, interruptions, information overload, inefficiencies, and energy expenditures. Each reduction will Increase your results and save you time.
You Can Be a Productivity Pro!: The Productive Teambuilding Gameshow
Using a funny, fast-paced, game-show format, your audience members will compete over the bragging rights to the title "THE (your meeting here) PRODUCTIVITY PRO!" Using whole-audience techniques and multi-media, everyone will be involved, all the while building stronger teams and learning what it takes to be productive in today's busy workplaces. You can expect musical instruments, videos, audience interaction, prizes, and attendees up on stage. But it's not ALL fun and games! Your audience will learn about the Characteristics of a Productivity PRO, so great content is added to the fun—all customized around the performance focus areas YOU want to highlight for your meeting.
Sample Objectives (customized for your theme):
1. Invest time in the game changers.
2. Stay focused and concentrate on your work.
3. Save your fellow team members
Execution IS the Strategy: How Productive Leaders Get Things Done Through Others
Laura Stack believes that creating a strategy isn't the biggest leadership challenge—it's executing the strategy. If you know your strategy is right on, how do you get your team to nail it? In this innovative program, Stack discusses how her L-E-A-D Strategy™ helps leaders quickly drive strategic initiatives and get great results from their teams. The pressures on an organization to move quickly mirror the pressures individuals face on a personal level.
With the L-E-A-D Strategy, organizations will create better results if leaders can create agile cultures, full of strategic thinkers.
LEVERAGE = Leverage the people and resources you need to create an agile organization
• Define the Value in Your Work: Your Personal ROI
• Use the Five Why's: Identify and Reduce Low-Value Work
• Communicate and Agree Upon Priorities
ENVIRONMENT = Establish an ENVIRONMENT where your employees are confident and capable enough to take the initiative and make on-the-fly changes
• Describe the Challenge of Change Through an Employee's Eyes
• Develop a Culture of Speed: Implement Changes More Quickly
• Graph the Link Between Employee Performance and Stress
ALIGNMENT = Ensure that your team is in ALIGNMENT with the organization's goals, so they'll make the right strategic choices
• Graph Your Team Performance Engagement Scale
• Understand How To Spot and Coach Each Work Style
• Track Items You've Delegated Using Microsoft Outlook
DRIVE = Remove obstacles, so they can DRIVE the organization forward quickly
• Make Decisions Faster and Avoid Over-Collaboration
• Create a Productive Interruption Protocol for Your Team
• Stop Wasting Time with Poor Email Behaviors
FASTER TOGETHER: Accelerating Your Team's Collective Productivity
Even the best single person can't succeed alone. Neither can you. Individual productivity is just the beginning of business proﬁtability; the real winner is team productivity. While sports teams may have stand-outs who pull the team's ranking upward—Peyton Manning and Lebron James come to mind—they couldn't do their jobs if everyone wasn't in there supporting them to the best of their abilities. When done well, the team wins championships.
Today's workplaces require people who can "team well." Yes, you have to use email and communicate and go to meetings. Yes, there will always be someone who works more slowly. Yes, you have to get agreement on some decisions. But a collective effort is much faster than an individual effort, in almost all instances. It takes less time to get things done with a team. This presentation will teach The Four "Keys" to Becoming a F-A-S-T Team:
• FAIRNESS: Proper under the rules; honest; just; straightforward.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Responsible to someone or for some action; answerable; within one's power, control, or management.
• SYSTEMS-THINKING: One impacts the whole; interrelated linkages and interactions between components; a set of correlated people.
• TECHNOLOGY: Speciﬁc methods, materials, and devices used to exchange information; creation and use of technical means; use of knowledge to solve practical problems.